Northest Arkansas National Airport Tour Information
XNA tours allow those that are interested in airports, aviation or new experiences, to get a behind-the-scenes look at the airport. The tour begins at the TSA security checkpoint with explanations on the screening process from TSA personnel. We then proceed down to the gate area (the secure side of the airport) where the aircraft land/depart. Oftentimes, there is an aircraft available for the group to board, and the airline personnel explain the procedures involved when actually flying. In addition, the XNA fire and/or police will have their trucks and squad cars for exploration. Tours will last approximately two hours and can be organized to fit specific needs of the group.
Tour Rules and Guidelines
- The maximum size for a tour is 20 children with 1 guardian/parent per 4 children. (A total of 25 including both children and adults.)
- Children must be between the ages of 5 and 18 years old.
- You will go through security during the tour, so be prepared to remove shoes and metal objects from clothing. After you go through the TSA checkpoint, you will be required to stay with your group and tour guide until your group leaves the secured area.
- Adult visitors 18 and over must have a valid ID for traveling. For more information on what type of ID is acceptable, please visit: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification
- Purses or other personal items will not be allowed through the TSA checkpoint during tours. The Administration Offices can hold small purses for when the group goes through security. (Cell phones are allowed.)
- If a person breaks any of these rules at any point during the tour, your escort will immediately end the tour for the group and security will escort the group off airport property.
- Tours take place on Tuesdays. (First come, first serve.)